After several months that somehow felt like several years, my new book is available for sale.
Just in time for the holidays, I give you the ultimate (and affordable) gift for the runner on your list:
Here is the official description:
Whether you’re a child, a child at heart, or just childish, you’ll enjoy C is for Chafing–a kid-friendly running book that covers the good (E is for Endorphins) the bad (B is for Blister), and the ugly (O is for “Oh, No…”). With 26 gorgeous color illustrations, C is for Chafing offers a fun and funny look at the sport, from A to Z, as only a longtime runner could provide. Words by Mark Remy, a veteran of 21 marathons and author of The Runner’s Rule Book (Rodale, 2009) and The Runner’s Field Manual (Rodale, 2010); artwork by Eric Cash.
And here is why you should buy this book:
- It’s fun.
- It’s large. (8.5 x 8.5 inches.)
- It does not have big words.
- It does have 26 beautiful, color illustrations.
- Including one of a guy vomiting. (It’s tasteful. Relatively speaking. I promise.)
- Because, let’s face it, what else are you gonna get that finicky runner on your shopping list? A pair of socks? Another boring training book? A gift card? Please.
- There is a photograph of me on the back cover.
Please click here to order from Mark’s new website, DumbRunner.com.